National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Online Application 2018-19
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test which is organized by NTA (National Test Agency). NEET is a national level medical exam which grants admission to MBBS, BDS and Ayush courses. For last few years, NEET has been in discussion due to its change of rules every year, NEET Online Application 2018-19.
How to Fill National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Application Form 2019?
Candidates must keep the following Documents Required for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Application Form ready before they register themselves for the exam:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Scanned copy of candidate’s passport sized photograph
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Valid ID proof
- For Applicants from Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir: Ration card no. or bank account number is accepted. For Foreign candidates, Passport Number is a valid ID Proof.
Step-by-Step Guide to Fill NEET 2019 Application Form
Click New Registration:-
Step – 02
Processed to apply online NEET
Step – 03 :-
New Users Registers Here:-
Step- 04 :-
New Registration’ link.
Uploading Photo and Signature
Payment of NEET Application Fee
- If your application status shows ‘Confirmed’, it means your application is accepted by the exam authorities.
- Take a print out of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Application Form as well as of the confirmation page.