KAS,SSC,PSI,RPF,PC,RRB,B,Ed/D,Ed, TET & CET All Competitive Exams Questions And Answers
1. Article 23 of the Indian constitution regulates which of the following?
1. Human trafficking
Select the correct answer using the codes given below.
(a) 1 and 2 only (b) 1, 2 and 4 only
(c) 2 and 4 only (d) 1, 2, 3 and 4
02. According to the Original Constitution, The principle of locus standi’ does not apply to which of the
1. Habeas corpus
3. Quo Warranto
Select the correct answer using the codes given below
(a) 1 and 2 only
(b) 1 and 3 only
(c) 2 and 3 only
(d) 1, 2, 3 and 4
03. Which state was established as the 15th state of Independent India?
04. Which Amendment Act made Sikkim a full-fledged state of India?
06. Which of the following sentences is/are true?
1) The provisions of the Constitution related to the states are applicable to all the states.
2) Articles 1 to 4 of the Constitution deal with the Union and its territory.
a. Only 1
C. Both I and 2
d. Neither 1 nor 2
07. Under which article of the constitution parliament can create a new state?
c. Article 5
08. An amendment of the constitution of India for the purpose of creating a new state in India, must be passed by
a. A simple majority in parliament
b. Two third of the members of both the houses of parliament present and voting\
c. A simple majority in the parliament and ratification by not less than half of the states
d. A simple majority in the parliament with the approval of the concerned state
09. The category of territory in part-B was replaced by which of the following
c. Union of states
d.Both a and b
10. Which of the following is to be associated with the union by the constitution(36th amendment) Act,1975?
a. Himachal Pradesh
d. Arunachal Pradesh